the Patrón PR machine (which spent a reported $34.1 million in measured media in 2013), is rolling out its new Roca Patrón line of tequilas. Roca Patron.
Alexander Perez and M.A. “Mike” Morales taste and discuss Penasco Tequila Plata (Blanco) and why they’ve nominated it for the 2014 Brands of Promise Awards.
The next stage of the tequila business Food Dive
A few years can make a lot of difference in tequila. And we’re not talking about the aging process. For hundreds of years, tequila was produced in the …
Tequila’s growth since Buffett wrote his homage to the margarita has been extraordinary. And there’s no sign that the liquor is about to lose popularity. Here are the four factors that seem to be driving its growth in the post-Buffett period…
Roca Patron: A Trio of Tequilas Chicago Foodies ⋅ Chicago Foodies
In late July, Patron hosted an event at the Chicago History Museum as an unveiling of their new Roca Patron tequilas. Before Patron, tequila in …
Fashion Luncheon; Comida Turns One; Culinary Date Eater National
The event begins at 6:30 p.m. in the Maya Tequila Lounge and is $75 per person, which includes one bottle of Suavecito Tequila per couple that can …
AVON – Join chef Richard Sandoval of Maya Modern Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria on August 22 for a special Suavecito Tequila tasting and dinner. This exclusive evening will feature a special four-course Mexican menu created by chef Sandoval and Maya executive chef Radames Febles, with each course paired with a Suavecito Tequila.
When most Americans think of tequila, they picture sodden nights of salty wrists and possibly offensive sombreros. That’s a lot like thinking of bourbon …
Ticket and event info: http://44d.co/AustinTequilaFest
Casa Chapala’s Austin Tequila Society is once again presenting the 5th annual Austin Tequila Fest on Saturday, November 1st.
The Austin Tequila Fest is a cultural experience where agave lovers, enthusiasts, novices, and connoisseurs gather to learn, taste, and enjoy many 100% de Agave spirits including tequila, mezcal, sotol, etc…
Tequilas and tacos the focus of festival Register Pajaronian
SANTA CRUZ — The inaugural Tequila & Taco Music Festival in downtown Santa Cruz aims to show that tequila doesn’t need a lime to be enjoyed.Ten micro-craft tequila companies will join forces with 10 taco vendors for the festival, taking place at San Lorenzo Park, 137 Dakota St. in Santa Cruz, Saturday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
More than 35 tequila brands will be on-hand for the first-ever Tequila Fest PDX, scheduled for August 22 and 23 at downtown’s World Trade Center Plaza. Brands like Milagro, Tres Agaves, Corzo, and Del Maguey will all pour samples; the $15 entrance includes seven tasting tokens. More information here.
Wall Street Journal HOUSTON, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ –
Top Shelf Brands Holdings, (a Nevada Corporation) (OTCBB: TEMN), is pleased to inform its shareholders and the public today that the company is focused on its imminent release of the long awaited Besado Tequila. Besado will be released initially in Florida, Texas, and New York as we continue to build out our distribution territories…
- Baja Berger on Constellation Brands Purchase Casa Noble Tequila
- Baja Berger on Why Tequila Deserves More Respect
- Stephanie on Salon Hecho: This Cantina Knows a Good Cocktail
- Baja Berger on Mezcal: Tequila’s wild, artisanal cousin
- Baja Berger on Baron Tequila is Making a Splash with Judges
- Phil Benham on Frida Kahlo Tequila Dinner at Old Town Mexican Cafe 19 Feb 2014
- Baja Berger on Tequila Cultural Expedition 24 Feb – 1 Mar 2014
- Baja Berger on Azuñia Tequila Racing Wins Truck Class
- Julius Cherrie on Salon Hecho: This Cantina Knows a Good Cocktail
- Baja Berger on Tijuana Tequila Expo 9-13 Oct 2013
- Baja Berger on A Visit to Casa Noble Tequila
- Baja Berger on National Tequila Day at Cafe Coyote
- Baja Berger on A New Orleans Bar Tale and An Indoor Picnic
- Marya Vina on Getting tipsy on tequila at Lime XS
- Baja Berger on Tequila Tapatio Launches in Los Angeles