On “National Tequila Day,” the Tequila Patrón-sponsored team had the most reason to celebrate at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Ryan Dalziel and Johannes van Overbeek, driving the Extreme Speed Motorsports cars emblazoned with Tequila Patrón logos, swept the front row in Prototype (P) qualifying for Friday’s TUDOR United SportsCar Championship’s race, the Brickyard Grand Prix.
“Each bottle of genuine tequila will have NOM code displayed on the bottle, which gives insight into the Mexican distillery where it is made,” said Leo …
Tequila, por favor? NOW Magazine (Canada)
Besides the fact that he was 14 at the time, Manny Contreras’s first sip of tequila was far from typical. Raised in Mexico City, where his family owned …
DENVER BUSINESS JOURNAL – You may or may not know that 24 July is National Tequila Day. But if you don’t, chances are even slimmer that you …Arta Tequila…
Every Tequila Cocktail Recipe You Need For Life Huffington Post
Tequila is one of those liquors people feel pretty strongly about. Some swear by it — by way of a simple shot or a margarita on the rocks, tequila is their … From a spicier take on the Bloody Mary — known as the Bloody Maria – to tropically-flavored margaritas, tequila drinks are putting other cocktails to shame. 26 Recipes.
You’ve come a long way, tequila. No longer strictly the rallying cry of college kids demanding shots, the by-product of the agave plant is—just like …
Here are Zaric’s pointers on what to expect from each type, which foods to pair them with, and—of course—which type to use in a margarita…
So set aside the lime quarters, wash that salt off your wrist, and embrace a whole new world of sipping tequilas.
This National Tequila Day (July 24th), let us reflect on everyone and everything that’s made it possible for America to raise a glass of Mexico’s finest.
Drink Up National Tequila Day with Your Choice of Cocktails SavorSA ⋅ Griffin
July 24 is National Tequila Day. To help you celebrate this august occasion, we’re offering four recipes of tequila cocktails that range from the simple, …
2 Margaritas & Tequila Shots at On The Border Mile High - Bryan
What to drink on National Tequila Day is a no-brainer, right? On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is celebrating National Tequila Day with a popular drink whose main ingredient is…tequila! Get a 12-oz. House Margarita (frozen or on the rocks) with Gold Tequila, for just $2 all day on Thursday, July 24. Or, if you’re looking for more excitement, you can get a Lunazul Reposado Tequila shot for $2, too.
TIVOLI VILLAGE — Cantina Laredo throws its quarterly tequila dinner on July 30 with a four-course menu complemented by Chamucos Tequila. Seats are $49.99 at 702-202-4511.
- Stephanie on Salon Hecho: This Cantina Knows a Good Cocktail
- Baja Berger on Mezcal: Tequila’s wild, artisanal cousin
- Baja Berger on Baron Tequila is Making a Splash with Judges
- Phil Benham on Frida Kahlo Tequila Dinner at Old Town Mexican Cafe 19 Feb 2014
- Baja Berger on Tequila Cultural Expedition 24 Feb – 1 Mar 2014
- Baja Berger on Azuñia Tequila Racing Wins Truck Class
- Julius Cherrie on Salon Hecho: This Cantina Knows a Good Cocktail
- Baja Berger on Tijuana Tequila Expo 9-13 Oct 2013
- Baja Berger on A Visit to Casa Noble Tequila
- Baja Berger on National Tequila Day at Cafe Coyote
- Baja Berger on A New Orleans Bar Tale and An Indoor Picnic
- Marya Vina on Getting tipsy on tequila at Lime XS
- Baja Berger on Tequila Tapatio Launches in Los Angeles
- Baja Berger on Cocktail recipes to celebrate Nat’l Tequila Day
- Jacqui Lenord on Bertha vintage tequila cocktail recipe