SPOON: Happy Earth Day: An Organic Tequila Cocktail SPOON ⋅ Quarry Spoon
With Cinco De Mayo on its way, Tales of the Cocktail coming up, and several little samplers of Casa Noble organic tequila in our hands, we thought …
Casa Noble Organic Margarita
2 oz Casa Noble Crystal
1 oz fresh
lime juice (or the juice of 1 whole lime)
¾ oz La Sierra agave
Garnish- lime wheel optional kosher salt rim
Stuart – A Palm Beach-based Mexican restaurant hopes to serve its signature margaritas and tacos in the old Rookie’s building by the end of the year.
Officials with Cabo Flats Cantina & Tequila Bar announced Wednesday the company will open its third location in the historic building near the foot of the Roosevelt Bridge.
Tequila Bramble Cocktail | Recipe pinterest.com
Blackberry and Tequila 5 blackberries 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice Crushed ice (See YumSugar’s tip for an easy way to crush ice at home.) 1/2 ounce …
From its inception, Gaviota Tequila has created its sumptuous products based on a “Virtue of Love” philosophy, with the company founders realizing …
Margarita peddlers, fans talk tequila and technique Shreveport Times
Nothing says, “Is it the weekend yet?” quite like a big glass of tequila, triple sec and lime juice. This is a story about the fabled and beloved margarita…
Margaritas, as a general rule, consist of 1.5 ozs. of tequila, ½ oz. of triple sec and 1 oz. of lime juice. Those ingredients are usually mixed in a shaker with ice. There’s usually a citrus garnish, and salt on the rim is optional.
La Fogata Features New Tequila for April DigitalJournal.com (San Antonio)
La Fogata is excited to announce that they will be featuring a new tequila throughout the month of April. Well-known tequila Hornitos will be available …
Hot on the heels of its wildly popular predecessors, Sauza® Tequila, the world’s #2 premium tequila, today unveiled its newest “Make It” campaign …
A Tequila Aficionado Exclusive interview and tequila tasting on the tour bus with Roger Clyne, owner of award winning Mexican Moonshine Tequila.
Tequila Aficionado’s M.A. “Mike” Morales and Alexander Perez review and discuss Huizache Blanco tequila on this episode of Sipping Off The Cuff™.
Ready to sip and savor? Try a tequila extra anejo Chicago Tribune (blog)
It’s time to graduate to an extra anejo, a tequila that’s been barrel-aged for at least three years. Such a tequila delivers a complexity akin to other … “When somebody says, ‘I’m going to make a margarita with it,’ we try to steer them away from that,” says Joanne Weir, co-owner of Copita Tequileria y Comida in Sausalito, Calif., where seven tequilas are extra anejo. “It’s a sipping tequila and something you drink straight up, something to savor.
- Phil Benham on Frida Kahlo Tequila Dinner at Old Town Mexican Cafe 19 Feb 2014
- Baja Berger on Tequila Cultural Expedition 24 Feb – 1 Mar 2014
- Baja Berger on Azuñia Tequila Racing Wins Truck Class
- Julius Cherrie on Salon Hecho: This Cantina Knows a Good Cocktail
- Baja Berger on Tijuana Tequila Expo 9-13 Oct 2013
- Baja Berger on A Visit to Casa Noble Tequila
- Baja Berger on National Tequila Day at Cafe Coyote
- Baja Berger on A New Orleans Bar Tale and An Indoor Picnic
- Marya Vina on Getting tipsy on tequila at Lime XS
- Baja Berger on Tequila Tapatio Launches in Los Angeles
- Baja Berger on Cocktail recipes to celebrate Nat’l Tequila Day
- Jacqui Lenord on Bertha vintage tequila cocktail recipe
- Alica Ogans on Beam 3Q earnings rise on sales of new brands
- Norma Cain on Spirits of Mexico Festival to be Held in Old Town San Diego: Largest …
- Bruce Milligan on Vancouver International Tequila Expo ready to cause a buzz